SEVEN MIRACLES OF MOSCOW - BUS VISA
Moscow is beautiful, multifaceted and amazing. It is a mysterious city that keeps a memory of large-scale historical events, great people and grand cultural achievements. In its architecture, unique antiquities and modern technologies are fantastically intertwined, and the spirit of the time lives on the quiet streets of the old and at the same time eternally young capital. Moscow is impossible to understand and to know until the end, even having lived in it all my life. In order for Muscovites and guests of the capital to come closer to unraveling the secrets of the great city, we offer you a fascinating excursion "The Seven Wonders of Moscow".
During our excursion you:
• Admire the walls and towers of the Moscow Kremlin, the main socio-political, spiritual and religious and historical and artistic complex The capital, where the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation is now located;
• Learn the history of the creation of one of the main attractions of Russia - the famous Cathedral of St. Basil the Blessed (Pokrovsky Cathedral), which For many inhabitants of the Earth is a symbol of Moscow;
• You will see the restored Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the original of which was erected in gratitude to God for saving Russia from the Napoleonic invasion;
• Learn that the Moscow Metro, which celebrated its seventy-fifth anniversary in 2010, is one of the largest and most beautiful in the world;
• You will see the outstanding monument of monumental art "Worker and Collective Farm Woman" by V. I. Mukhina, who in the Great Soviet Encyclopedia was named "The standard of socialist realism";
• Admire the legendary "Stalin skyscrapers", which are the apex of the postwar "Stalin Empire" in urban architecture and should Were to become an "entourage", never built, the Palace of Soviets;
• Find yourself next to the Ostankino TV tower, the world's fourth highest altitude free-standing structure and find out that the tower project was coined Famous engineer N.Nikitin for one night. The image of the tower was an inverted lily - a flower with strong petals and a thick stem.